- SOLAS Announcement
- Glossary of Shipping Terms
- Incoterms 2010
- U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Denied Person List, Unverified List, Entity List, Specially Designated Nationals List, Debarred List, and the Nonproliferation Sanctions
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- USDA, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Pierpass Website (Traffic Mitigation Program for the terminals of Los Angeles & Long Beach, California)
- World Clock / Time Zones
- Equipment Specifications
- Currency Conversion
- European Union ENS Letter
Scoular is pleased to announce that steamship lines APL and OOCL have been selected as the winners of the company’s third annual Carrier of the Year Award and Award for Operational Excellence, respectively. Read the full news release here.
June 27, 2013
MOL Comfort’s Stern Sinks in 4,000 Meters of Water
Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) has reported that the aft section of the MOL Comfort has sunk on June 27. With a water depth of 4,000 meters, no further salvage of the ship will be possible due to the extreme ocean depth. MOL notes that about 1,700 containers and 1,500 metric tons of fuel oil sank with this section of the vessel.
For an article on Marine Cargo Insurance, click here.
May 10, 2013
TSC Container Freight has been included in the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal’s listing of top 25 freight forwarders in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area. In its May 10 issue, the MSPBJ ranked TSC 17th on its “25 Top Freight Forwarders” list, citing number of metro area employees and founding date as ranking criteria. Published weekly in both print and electronic formats, the MSPBJ reports on the most current business topics within the marketplace and highlights influential decision makers in the community.
Click here to view the “Top 25 Freight Forwarders” list.